Annette, Katie, Abs and I have just spent another LEGENDARY night at Soho's Karaoke Box. This seedy west end venue is low on frills, but high on thrills. Boy trouble? Try a healthy dose of Kelis' Caught Out There. Work getting you down? Dolly Parton's '9 to 5' will do wonders for your general wellbeing.
OK, the drinks are overpriced and undersized, but it's a small price to pay for the incomparable post-croon glow that follows a passionate girl-on-mike sesh.
These are my all time karaoke must-dos:
1. I Love Rock'n'Roll - Joan Jett
2. Pride (In the Name of Love) - U2
3. Ever Fallen in Love - the Buzzcocks
4. Take Me Home - John Denver
5. ...Baby One More Time - Britney Spears