token girl: like a girl, but better

Friday 16 December 2005

thinking about that tricky office to off licence outfit change...

what to wear to the plan b party tonight?

sam: hmmm, if only you could charge up fairy lights, and make them mobile, like
you can laptops then i would walk around in a regency hoop skirt, each hoop
cunningly adorned with fully-charge 8 hours of battery life fairy lights.
however, with Woolworths being several lightyears behind my visionary
thinking i may have to settle for something from beyond retro instead...

sam
xx

>From: "Anna-Marie Fitzgerald"
>To: "Samantha Jayne Hulston"
>Subject: RE: DO
>Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:37:26 -0000
>
>Indeed! I'd absolutely forgotten I have to wear clothes on Friday... oh
>dresses!
>I want to sparkle... let me know if you come up with anything xxx
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Samantha Jayne Hulston
>Sent: 14 December 2005 17:15
>To: Anna-Marie Fitzgerald
>Subject: RE: DO
>
>i think i've just got myself a ticket. oh, now just to
>contemplate the outfit. i wish i was handy with scissors and sticky
>tape. i could make a blue peter here's one i made earlier christmas
>outfit. sam xx

No comments: